Thursday, August 25, 2011

Today

I leave from Chicago at 5:10 and should arrive in Atlanta around 8ish. From Atlanta I leave at 9:35 and should arrive in Dublin around 10:30 the next morning.
I am freaking out today. I ask everyone for prayers that the flight will go smoothly and timely. I haven't been on a plane since I moved back to the US from the Philippines when I was 5. I am very nervous about flying. Pray that I will be able to sleep on the plane. I also ask for prayers for my family. I am and have always believe that it is easier to leave than to be left. As hard as it is for me to leave my life here in Michigan, it is even harder for my parents and sibblings.
I am so excited for everything that awaits me.
God knows how to take care of me
Ellie O'Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment