Monday, September 12, 2011


Finally.
Here are some pictures of the town I'm living in.
Here is a picture of the house I am living in. It's called The Cornerstone and it's right in the church yard of the church I go to. I have four housemates, Glenn from Ohmagh not too far from Kilkeel, Jason from Chicago, Keri from South Carolina, and Peter from Belfast.
This is the view of some of the town from the park. The Mourne Mountains literally surround the entire county. You can see the mountains from almost everywhere in Kilkeel.
This is a shot of the harbour. Once again there are those mountains. Prince Charles and his wife actually came to the harbour this past Friday and the whole place was packed with people wanting to meet him.
I will try to post more pictures later

No comments:

Post a Comment